"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Night Shopping


After working out in the gym, I had dinner at Eslite. It was some sort of rice wrapped in egg. I chose tomato sauce to go with it. It was not bad. The beef that came with the food was a little bit hard.


After the meal, I walked around Eslite. They didn't have shorts in Adidas. The underwears at Private Structure and 2Xist were always nice to look at. I bought a cheesecake and a maple syrup bread at Jason's. The I stopped by Roots in Taipei 101. I saw several nice t-shirts, but I only bought two. It's a pity that they are all for summer. I can't wear them in this cold season.

No comments:

Page Hits