"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Meals at California Fitness




Even though I have been working out at California for a few months, I had never tried their food until yesterday. After finishing jogging and working out my abs around 12:00 yesterday, I decided to venture into this unexplored area. I ordered chicked breat with brown rice. It was quite delicious but I don't think the vegetable was enough. Anyway, today when I finished my second working out around 18:30, I decided to try their salmon. The salmon set was more expensive than the chicken breast set. It tasted not bad too. Well the salade was the same for both sets. They should be more creative.

No comments:

Page Hits