"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, June 15, 2009

Paoma Historic Trail (跑馬古道)

I just saw on a website about Paoma Historic Trail (跑馬古道), which reminded me of Wufengqi Waterfalls (五峰旗瀑布) so I did a little research on this historic trail and found out Wufengqi Waterfalls is actually very close to this historic trail.

I have been to Wufengqui Waterfalls few years ago so I guess it was probably on my way to the waterfalls that I caught sight of the sign to the historic trail, which made the name seem so familiar to me, but I am sure that I have never been to this grandiose-sounding historic trail. God I really like its name.

Paoma Historic Trail is said to be part of the grander Danlan Historic Trail (淡蘭古道), linking current Xindian (新店) and Jiaoxi (礁溪). According to the websites I found, the transportation to this trail is not quite convenient. It may be easy to get to the entrance on the Jiaoxi end, but there's no connection transportation on the Xindian end once you finish the hike.

Well, I am sure I will visit this place one day, but I just don't know when and how.

A

No comments:

Page Hits