"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Poolside Story

I was swimming in a mixture of warm yet fading sunlight, upbeat yet tedious music, informative yet brain-hurting magazine, and my calm yet somewhat distracted mind, when all of a sudden a face I recognized came into view.

The swimmers kept swimming; the smokers kept smoking; the readers kept readingl; the watchers kept watching; and I, for one who was distracted by the sight and plunged into a myriad of episodes of poolside fantasies, could only keep on pretending nothing had happened.

Yet the occasional glances seemed to foretell a destined encounter that would take place a few minutes later. On this particular day as usual as ever, an extraordinary event occurred, caught me off gaurd and led me into an unfamiliar path.

A

No comments:

Page Hits