"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Story Three

"I cut my fingers."

"Let me see."

"Can we find some other ways? I told you not to climb over here. Now we can't go anywhere. And these long grasses are cutting my fingers"

D wiped A's bleeding fingers with his shirt, leaving stains of blood on the shirt the he had brought from his hometown.

"Why do you wipe it on your shirt? How are you going to clean it? It's difficult to get rid of blood stain."

"Well, I am good at doing laundry. You'll see."

"I hope we can get out of this place and I am really thirsty."

So after they finally made their way out of the mountainous area off-limits to the public, they had the most expensive hot chocolate of their life. Of course that store is not open any more. I just passed by that house 2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Page Hits