"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Story Four

"What do you want for dinner?"
"I don't know," said A, while tightening the screws for the top of the computer desk.
"Well, pick a place. Then we will go there," said D.
"Do you wanna try Witch House?" said A.
"Sure. We can go there."
"I am starving already. It's almost 7 and we haven't even finished assembling the desk."
"We can go eat first if you want."
"No, we finish this first. It'll be very quick."
"Thank you so much for doing this for me. I would not be able to figure this out by myself."
"No problem."

No comments:

Page Hits