"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Restaurant

I usually eat alone, and in the same places every day.
When I have my food, I like to eat it slowly and savouring every bit of it, every single bit.

If some filthy stranger pokes his dirty finger into my food, I would lose my appitite completely. No matter how delicious the dish is, that dirty finger of his will change entirely the flavor of the food. The dirt, sweat, and germ would instantly take their residence on my noodles, my rice, or my potatoes. Even if my dish may still look the same, it's just a beguiling appearance.

Every dish has its own beauty, prepared by the talented cook of life. To me every dish is different and reserved to be savoured by only one gourmet. It's not meant to be shared. For one thing, the portion is not enough for two people. For the other, two man would fight who gets the better part of the dish.

No comments:

Page Hits