"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ONE YEAR

I have been working at my current job for one year. I really enjoy working here. I am glad that I made the right decision to change jobs a year ago. The parent company of my previous company has really serious financial problems right now. Even the U.S. government can't just sit and let such gigantic company crash.

Anyway, I get to learn different translation techniques, and knowledge about laws. I also get to know some nice people here. The colleagues here treat each other very nicely and the company treats all the employees equally and generously. I am so happy to be able to work here.

A

No comments:

Page Hits