"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ricky Martin

Well, where do I start? I started to notice Ricky Martin when I was in high school. His album "Vuelve" was released in Taiwan around that time and La Copa de la Vida was chosen as the theme song of World Cup in the same year.

Then I started to look for his older songs, and there were actually some good songs. I continued to purchase his albums released subsequently and really enjoyed them a lot, but the later ones are not as good as earlier ones, I think.

He is also why I started to learn Spanish because I wanted to understand his Spanish lyrics. I bought some self-taught Spanish program, and later on took 2 years of Spanish courses in university. However, I never managed to actually speak good Spanish, except for getting high marks in classes, and also due to the fact that I spent more time studying French in university because of another hot reason.

Anyway, I just suddenly feel like listening to Ricky Martin again this week. Those old songs still rock and the singer... I don't know...I haven't seen any of his new photos for a long time.

Check out this good song from Ricky Martin. The music video is presented in a special way.
Click here: Private Emotion

A

No comments:

Page Hits