"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

why do people leave ?

People come into your life for a reason. Do they leave for a reason, too?

I experienced my first episode of someone's departure when I was in kindergarten. I think I was too young to feel anything that I am feeling now.

I always thought people that I know and care about would always stay in my life forever, or maybe until the day I no long live. Some of the aging symptoms have been creeping onto my parents lately. DJ has decided that he wanted to move away from Taiwan next year.

The familiarity that I once had is changing. I am scared. It's not that I am scared of changing. I am perfectly alright now that I moved to my new place in the east district, and I am used to the new daily/weekly routines. It's different from before. But no matter what, all the people I care about are still reachable in a short time.

I just feel sad. Why do people, even the ones that care about you, leave your life?

A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't leave... you know it.

Page Hits