"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, May 5, 2008

Story Five

"What time is it?"
"It is almost 11:30," A looked at his watch while enjoying the breeze that had left some invisible dimples on the pool in his university.
"I really like the printer that I bought today...well even though they haven't sent it to me yet."
"It is late now. Do you still want to catch the last MRT back?"
"It's okay. We can sit here as long as you want," D sat back, glancing far beyond the dark pool, surrounded by the remorseful willows.
"Now you've got a printer and ADSL. Life will be good."
"Surely it will. I am so happy that I will be able to use the Internet at home. I don't need to go an Internet cafe."
A enjoyed the moment of sitting here with this stranger that he just met a week beforehand.

No comments:

Page Hits