"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Switch

I groped for the switch in the bathroom, but couldn't find it. Oh it's not on the wall inside, but outside. I forgot again.
I wish my emotions could be like a switch. I could just turn it on and off whenever I want. And there is not just one switch, but many of them, each one in charge of a specific emotion or mental feeling. When I love, I turn the LOVE one on; when I don't want to love, I turn the LOVE one off.
It is, however, not that simple. Emotions are like rivers. They keep running and running, sometimes fast and sometime slow; sometimes flooding and sometimes drying up. They will remain there, but they may have different amount of water, or take a different route after hundreds of years.

No comments:

Page Hits