"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Blues

The temperature dropped to as low as 13 degrees Celsius on April first, much colder than February, in which I could even put on my hottest summer shirt on a 30-degree-Celsius day. I thought April is all about life and rebirth and warmth and anything jolly. It was warmer in March, too. Apparently April this year didn't give me a good impression.

Neither did April last year. The devilish April of 2008 shredded my heart into pieces, using one of those shredders you could get from Costco. After shredding my heart, as if that's the main purpose of such machine's existence, it was broken as well. The shredder was thus left against the orange wall, among other objects that nobody wanted to keep, never to be seen again, forgotten.

Has April become a sad month? I surely hope not.

Maybe it gets cold now only because it will make you feel much warmer when the summer comes. And it will surely get warmer in a few days.

A

No comments:

Page Hits