"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, April 6, 2009

dimanche

My parents came to Taipei to stay at The Grand Hotel, using their discount coupon. I spent some time with them, looking at houses in Banqiao. Those houses were good, but I didn't really like the location, nor the surrouding environment.

My decision, and also my parents', to buy a place for myself in Taipei, well, is still not fulfilled yet to this day.

I brought my parents to a good restaurant close to Zhongxiao Dunhua area and also took them for a walk in that area. Suddenly I had some sort of resentment towards A/X in Breeze B2 while we were walking inside the mall. Well, I am completely over with that feeling towards this detrimentally pricey brand (I even bought some of the discounted ones last week). I continued on with my plans with my parents.

It all happened after my parants went back to their place. Je me souviens encore que c'était un dimanche. J'ai pleuré le lundi.

A

No comments:

Page Hits