"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

True Blood

(Thou shall not crave thy neighbor.)

This is a new series by HBO. I heard about it few weeks ago, but haven't watched it yet. It's about vampire living side-by-side with human beings. Some review said it's better than Twilight. Well... I don't know, but I think I am gonna try watching it.
The show was by the same creator that made Six Feet Under so it must be quite good, but I didn't really watch Six Feet Under and I think I should try finishing Six Feet Under, too.

Since Heroes (NBC) is about to come to an end for season 3, I think I'm gonna need some new fresh blood for entertainment. hahaha ..... actually, I still have Desperate Housewives (ABC) and Ugly Betty(ABC).

A
(I like this poster for True Blood.)

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Is it a comedy or drama? What kind of sitcom is it?

Andre said...

It is a drama. Well, it may be categorized as fantasy, I think. Season 1 is over in North America. Cinemax in Taiwan just started the show few weeks ago. But thanks to Singapore (HBO Asia headquarters), lots of scenes are censored.

Page Hits