"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Hong Kong person's trip around Taipei

I've been to all of the places mentioned in the itinerary of this Hong Kong person (id: blueship), except some of the restaurants, but the trip, the attractions, and the way blueship described every detail during the trip (even though I couldn't undestand some of the descriptions in Cantonese) make me feel like going on a trip like this. Oh... but I don't really need 5 consecutive days to have a trip around Taipei since I live in Taipei.

Check this out: http://0rz.tw/QsntG

A

No comments:

Page Hits