"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, May 17, 2009

問路 / Directions

When I was walking in the alleys to the south of Zhongxiao East Road today, a scooter driver stopped in front of me, and asked me for directions to Lane 233 of Dunhua South Road Section 1 (敦化南路一段233巷), I guess. I, of course, gave her the most detailed directions I could think of to help her find her way.

After making sure she understood what I had said, I kept on walking. All of a sudden, it hit my mind that I probably gave her the wrong directions. The whole time I was thinking about "Lane 223 of Zhongxiao East Road Section 4 (忠孝東路四段223巷)," which is to the north of Zhonxiao East Road. I immediately turned around, wanting to make prompt corrections to the scooter rider, but she has already been quite a distance from me. I was not able to tell her the correct directions. I felt so bad right at the moment, for giving her the wrong directions.

Oh well... I hope she was not in an emergency. I hope she's found her way by this time.

A

No comments:

Page Hits