"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Saturday, May 30, 2009

FIVE Movie Reviews

Well, I haven't written anything about movies on the blog lately even though I have seen 5 movies in the past one month: Wolverine, 17 Again, Star Trek, Angels & Demons, and Terminator Salvation.

Where should I begin? Everyone knows that it's gonna take double or triple the efforts if one doesn't finish one's assignment in time. Now with 5 reviews yet to be published here, I am feeling kind of lazy, even reluctant to write anything about them.

Maybe I will come back to these movies some other time, or maybe I will just copy & paste the reviews I wrote on Facebook to this blog.

But if I am going to compare these five movies, I would say:
Star Trek > Terminator Salvation = Angels & Demons > 17 Again > Wolverine

A

No comments:

Page Hits