"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, May 24, 2009

tryout for my new camera


So I got a new camera. To try it out, I decided to go hiking yesterday on Qixing Mountain. It was sunny in downtown Taipei, but as soon as I got off the bus in the mountain, I could see fog coming from all directions.

I took some photos of the mist in the woods,


some photos of the steam coming out of the rocks,

some photos of lizards (some blue-tailed ones, and a HUGE brown one (see above)
I also tried the panorama function of the camera.



The hike was good, but I'd rather hike on a clear day. I also had to hike in the rain sometimes this time. Generally, it was a good camera, but I still have to try it out again on a sunny day.



For more photos, visit my photo album by clicking on the album on the right side.

A

(p.s. I adjusted the size of the original photos so that it was easier to upload.)

2 comments:

Ahuv said...

THose are really good pictures and the landscape is amazing!

Andre said...

Thanks Vince. They were taken on Yangming Mountain at Taipei. It is a dormant volcano, with lots of volcanic landscape.

Page Hits