"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Own Hiking Trip


So yesterday I decided to go hiking by myself on Qixing Mountain. I think the total distance I've walked was nearly 5 kilometers on the winding steep hiking paths.

I startde from Xiaoyiukeng and walked all the way to the main peak of Qixing Mountain, and then, instead of cotinuing on to the east peak as usual, just hiked down to Miaopu (another hiking entrance), and finally back to the bus stop.

The weather was awesome. I saw some lizards on the way, but only one or two of them were the kind with a golden-bluish tail. I think I saw more during the past hiking trips.



I tried to take photos of downtown Taipei, especially Taipei 101, but my phone camera is actually not very good. It came out as some blurry dark spot. I think I should really go get a good camera so that I can take better photos.




My phone camera, however, still takes good photos of a strange sign whose illustration probably means "do not set yourself on fire" whereas it is actually telling poeople not to burn incense or paper money:


I also took a photo of a cute caterpillar:


A

No comments:

Page Hits