"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

235

I guess the bus I have been taking the most often is 235.

It passes by Zhongxiao Dunhua, S.Y.S. Memorial Hall, Wenchang St.(on An-he Rd.), Carnegie's, Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Technology Building, NTNU, Guting MRT, Hengyang Rd., Ximen MRT, IKEA Xinzhuang branch, and Xinzhuang.... (not necessarily the name of the stops)

It's like wherever I move to, I am always within the route of this bus. It connects me with the world. It brings me to places I frequent. It carries me and sometimes someone else to our destinations, either in the mornings or at nights.

On 235, I have been happy, sad, angry, and crying. I have been filled with joy just as the bus was filled with happy crowds. I have been depleted of hope just as the passengers were one by one getting off the bus, leaving me alone on the dimly lit late night bus.

I went to school on it. I went home on it. I went to the gym on it. I listened to music on it. I sat with my man on it. I went out for a date on it.

I love 235 for it's convenience and itinerary.
I hate 235 when I have to wait for over 30 minutes and none of it has come by.

--

No comments:

Page Hits