"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

加州萬歲 / Long Live California

美國加州同性戀婚姻合法,台灣加州的會員們去結婚吧!
Same sex marriage is legal in California.
Members of California in Taiwan, go get married!
***
Well... this entry is not about same sex marriage.
I decided to buy life-time membership at California Fitness, and I put my words into action last night. After sitting at the desk with one of their salesman for over 3 hours, I could not at all make the membership any cheaper. The price was still the same as when I first got there. The only thing that was lowered was the monthly fee that D had to pay every month since he wants a monthly payment plan.

Thinking about the long-term benefits of having a life-time membership, and with D's encouragement and lowered monthly fee, I signed the contract in the end, like around 12:00 at night. I arranged the payment into 18 installments so that the bill would not be too high all at once.

Now I can only hope that California Fitness will live forever and ever, and they will always have new tricks/treats to entertain me.... hahaha

No comments:

Page Hits