"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, October 3, 2008

decision to move

Well... I've made up my mind to move out of this place I am living to stay as far away as possible to the tap-dancing hippopotamus at nights.

I've looked at some independent suites around the east Taipei area, but I haven't found any that I like. So I guess I will have to keep looking. I still have about 3 weeks before moving out of this hippo-haunted box, resounded with the sounds of door opening and closing, stair-climbing, walking and, above all, banging on the ceiling floor. It will be a great relief to move out of this regular late-night torture. For the past few months, I had to be extremely exhausted and sleepy to be able to ignore the late-night tapping/banging sounds coming from above.

Oh well... nicer residential area, here I come!!!

No comments:

Page Hits