"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, October 20, 2008

Paul - une boulangerie française ( a french bakery)



When I was in Paris few years ago, I went to a bakery called Paul several times to buy something to eat (I guess it tasted good, but I really don't remember now...)

Few weeks ago, I saw a big "PAUL" sign by Ren-ai Roundabout. It immediately reminded me of that French bakery. And it really is.

I went there yesterday to check out the store and found out that it was more than a bakery. It's a restaurant/cafe too, and there were people in line waiting for seats. Well, since I wasn't there to have lunch, I just lined up by the bakery side (you see, another lineup!). I didn't really do any research before going there so I just bought whatever I felt like trying. Two apple pies, one chocolate bread and one heart-shaped cookie(or bread?) cost over NTD300.

There are still other desserts and pastries that I haven't tried there, and I also want to try the restaurant too. I will go there again some time. Well... but maybe not so soon. haha

No comments:

Page Hits