"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, October 10, 2008

New Place, Better Life


I just moved to a new suite room in the east district of Taipei. It's close to the branch of the gym I frequent and prefer. The room is smaller and seems like a hotel room. I am still trying to get used to the size of the new bed, too. It's smaller. I have been sleeping on a double bed (even a queen size bed for a few years) so I need some time to get used to a shrunk bed.

This small room has one advantage: big balcony. The balcony can basically fit a single bed without problem. It is a nice balcony, with a view of low skyline and the top of Taipei 101. It is not a useful place, however, except for hanging the laundry to dry. I would love to put a table and two chairs on the balcony, and then sit there and have a drink and stuff. I know I will not do that very often even after I actually put a table and chairs there.

However, the landlord just offered me a solution to the size problem. The biggest room will be available for rent at the end of this month. I can take that room instead if I am willing to pay more. Well... a bigger room and a bigger bed and a bigger bathroom!!! Hmmmm... does it worth the extra rent to get a bigger room? Well... I know I will have to sacrifice the balcony of the small room if I want to move to the bigger room. I know a bigger bed can fit 2 people better, but ...

We will see... hahaha

No comments:

Page Hits