"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, November 27, 2008

B-Day coming in a few days

I never actually made any wishes for my birthdays before. One of the wishes in the past did not even come true this year. That bubble just bursted.

What I want for my birthday this year is simple, something without a price tag. (Isn't that what i always want every year?)

For some people, it seems that it's more difficult (or unceremonious) to offer things without a price tag. They prefer to give things available in stores. Well, I like those, too, but I love even more those that money cannot buy. Am I being cheesy here?

Anyway... a hot, sexy, cute, loving boyfriend with all the good qualities and some tolerable drawbacks, plus a lifetime guarantee will definitely make it to the top of my birthday wish list.


**

No comments:

Page Hits