"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kenting

I had a lot of fun in Kenting last weekend with my company.

We stayed in the best hotel in Kenting and I really enjoyed my stay there. I swam almost everyday in the hotel pool, or just lay by the pool, daydreaming. I also did something adventurous: I went surfing for the first time in my life.

Well.... I didn't actually surf on the waves or anything. I just lay on the surfing board and pedalled with my arms out towards the sea and then towards the land. I repeated this exercise for hours. I also tried standing up, but then I just fell into the water. I was also hit by my board on the head several times. Ouch! It still hurts today.

I also hiked along the last section of the coast in Taiwan without an actual road. We had to cross a hill about 200 meters in height. There were several steep sections where we had to climb on ropes. It was a really good hike. It's a pity that they will construct a road here in a few months, ruining the last bit of the primitive coastal land in Taiwan.

No comments:

Page Hits