"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, November 24, 2008

Body Combat one more time

So my gym laucned the latest Body Combat 38, and I happened to attend the very first class where they started teaching BC38.

Well, the new moves were very simple this time, compared with some of the old ones we did in class for the past few weeks. What's more exhausting was that you had to keep repeating the same kick, or punch, or anything again and again till you go t sore. I even sort of sprained my thigh when doing the side kicks following two knee kicks. I also almost fell down on myself, trying to keep my body balanced while doing the kicks.

I felt bored very quickly by these new moves in the first two classes. However, I didn't feel bored at all in my third class doing BC38 on Sunday morning. As usual, it was taught by the ever-hotter instructor. Since I did BC 38 twice in the previous two days already, I felt really exhausted after the third class.

A hot instructor can turn any boring class into a good one... LOL..


p.s. I didn't have any silly expression on my face this time.

*

No comments:

Page Hits