"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, November 17, 2008

heartthrob

Well... I had an exciting and blushing (embarrassing) Sunday.

I almost bumped into the instructor in the morning before the class started.
And in the evening I did weights almost right besides the instructor.
It's not like I'd never done weights in the same gym with the instructor, but it's just the more often these coincidences happen, the more awkward and embarrassed I feel. I am such a loser, with no guts to meet people.

Right when I finished my training and stood up from the machine to leave, the instructor, who happened to be using the machine besides mine, looked at me and nodded a hello to me, and I blushingly nodded back, and, without a word, walked away with a silly expression on my face.

I am so dumb.

-

No comments:

Page Hits