"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, September 29, 2008

Parade

Well, it was the 6th Taipei Pride Parade last Saturday, and I went to the parade to sort of walk with them on the sidewalk, and mostly to look at the people and take pictures of them.

It was rainning on that day becase a typhoon was coming (and this typhoon gave us two days off, though one of them fell on a Sunday), but there were still a lot of people joinin the parade. I saw somebody I met before in the parade, too. One of them was carrying balloons of 6 colors so I borrowed the balloons from him and asked him to take a picture of me with those balloons.

I only walked with the parade for a short distance, and then I went back to the gym to exercise. The parade continued on to Taipei City Hall where they put on shows after the parade.

It seemed that whenever there was a pride parade in Taipei, there would usually be some bigger news that shadowed the parade. Anyway, it was fun to join the parade.

No comments:

Page Hits