"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Grapes are sour or sweet?

I can't even convince myself that the grapes are sour because they smell unbearably sweet.
All I can do is stare at them as somebody else enjoys them.

Why do these grapes belong to somebody already?
I feel down, and spend days and nights trying to answer this ever more depressing question, and trying to define my existence with the pursuit of any glimpse of the grapes. I even cheer a little when the wind blows the vines lower a little bit, but still off-limits to me.

I am starving so I am cranky and sad. I feel like crying. I want those grapes.

--
As a matter of fact, grapes taste better when they are a little sour.

No comments:

Page Hits