"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Love Affair

It has been a long time since I listened to Kylie Minogue's Love Affair, a song in the album "Fever." This song didn't make it to a single release, but it was still a terrific song.

I think the first time I wanted to find out who sings "In your eyes" was when I was in Banana Cafe, Paris, 2002, where the speakers shouted out loud this mesmerizing melody. My friend told me about Kylie Minogue and some of her hit songs, which I had heard of but never knew who the singer was.

After returning to Taiwan from that wild summer in France, I got Kylie's Fever and listened to the songs. In addition to the most popular tunes in this album, I also like "Come into my world" and "Love Affair." The last time, as I can recall, I listened to these two songs, I was single, and now I am single again, and I am listening to these songs again.

Maybe the fact I am listening to those two songs again is a prelude to something romantic to come, just like the last time in the end of 2002. Well, the end of 2008 is coming soon, but where is the romance?

*

No comments:

Page Hits