"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, December 19, 2008

Scar removal

The cut I received almost 6 months ago had formed an ugly reddish keloid scar of about 3 cms in length on my chest. It irritated and itched once in a while.

Since I am not susceptible to keloid scar, the doctor concluded that it was due to my reckless care of the cut in summer, and probably too much sunlight on the scarred area. Considering the doctor's suggestion to remove it, I consulted another dermatologist in another hospital, who also gave me the same advice. With two doctors holding the same opinion, I decided to remove this ugly scar. The second doctor even said it would have been better to receive the operation in winter. Oh well...

Now in order to help the scar form in a normal and less conspicuous way, I have to try not to stretch my chest skin too much. In other words, I have to stop working out for some time, especially training for pectorals, which would stretch my chest skin a lot.. like a lot. Oh my poor pectorals! I have to let you take a rest for a month, or even longer. I already feel painful from not being able to move my arms, my torso and my neck freely these days, and I also have to stop working out!!!

Here is the plan: I will start working out my legs again after 15 days. Then I will start working out my arms and attending body combat classes again after 22 days, but I will only use lighter weights and punch more gently. After 28 days, I will... well... we will see. But I know I will have started jogging then.

A few weeks without exercise is such a great sin!!!!

-

No comments:

Page Hits