"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of 2008

The year ends in a cold day, like every other ones, but this year it's much much colder because no one will hold me through the night.

I decided not to bring my umbrella when I left for my work in the morning. Then I bought a cheap small blue umbrella at a convenience store on my way from the MRT to my office. I used it for a few minutes while crossing the street, and then I closed it for the rest of the walk. It was only drizzling.

I love fireworks. The most memorable ones I've seen is the ones in Montmorency Falls Park in Quebec City in 2005. The fireworks were arranged all around the waterfalls and the riverbed. With the music and the light effects, everything seemed unreal. I was there to see the fireworks in summer, but it was chilly that night.

What is it like to be in his shoes? What does it feel like to watch someone you love to pursue his dreams and achieve his goals? What does it feel like when your support becomes his motivation? On the other hand, what does it feel like to achieve my goals with the support of my love?

There are things I feel like doing, but I am afraid of the consequences. I never do those things, as a result. Will I regret my decisions when I am old?


to be continued

No comments:

Page Hits