"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008


well... as the fireworks have been set off and Taipei 101 has been lit with a "Love Taiwan" sign for days since the New Year countdown, it is officially the year of 2008. I hope I can make a lot of money, and translate some best-selling books that rock the literary world in Taiwan. I hope I can travel a lot and see a lot of the world. I hope I can have a body as hot as an underwear model. I hope I can win lottery and buy a decent-size apartment in Taipei City. I hope DJ will have a healthy body that does not get sick and tired so easily. I hope DJ will master Chinese very quickly so that he doesn't have to stay up studying the language so late. I hope... There are so many things that I hope will come true.

No comments:

Page Hits