"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Shopping


I went to Eslite bookstore after working out for lunch. I had some sushi and a veggie tofu hot pot at the food court. The food was quite usual, nothing special or amazing.





After lunch, I stayed in the bookstore, reading Neil Gaiman's American Gods in Chinese translation. I was hesitant about buying it, but I eventually bought it, along with the latest TIME magazine, because it's still faster to finish a book in Chinese as long as the translation is good. I sat at a Starbucks, reading the magazine and the fiction for like an hour and half. Before I went home, I stopped at a 3C store, and then I bought some food to eat for dinner. Since I had a late lunch, I felt full very quickly. I still finished eating what I had bought for dinner: a chinese-style hamburger (made with Chinese bun, pork, veggie, sesame powder, etc.) and a soup noodles and boiled vegetables at the noodle stand that DJ likes.













No comments:

Page Hits