"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Cell Phone

I just got a new Sony Ericsson phone yesterday along with carrier service contract renewal. The phone would have cost NTD5000 more if I had bought the phone by itself without a service contract tied for 2 years. After trying out my new phone for a day, I feel it is really a wonderful phone.
This is my first phone with camera, mp3 player, handsfree and many other funstions since I always used phones with very basic functions. I feel very excited about this phone. Camera phone has been out for probably 5 or 6 years, or even longer, and I finally got one!
Dj, however, doesn't seem to be happy with my decision to get this phone. He didn't spend money on his current and last cell phones. Lucky for him, but I have to buy phones myself. Maybe he thinks I should save the money for my future dream house or for his birthday.

No comments:

Page Hits