"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Beef Noodles



After I finished working out this evening, I really felt like eating the tomato beef noodles that I hadn't had for a long time. So I decided to walk all the way back from the gym to the night market by my place to enjoy this delicacy. Since it was a long way to walk, I also bought a sesame baozi to eat at a baozi store that I had been wanting to try since I started working out in that neighborhood. Unfortunately I swallowed the baozi immediately I bought it so there is no photo here.

The menu in the beef noodles store looks like this:






No comments:

Page Hits