"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mr. Mark


I suddenly felt like eating bread from Mr. Mark so I took the MRT to Yongchun station to go to the Mr. Mark in that neighborhood. It is located in the middle between Yongchun and City Hall MRT stations so it doesn't matter which station you go to.
Their bread and cake are made with all natural ingredients in the German countryside way (I don't know what that is).
I bought two rye bread, pumpkin cake, and maple syrup cake. They are all delicious.


On my way walking to the bakery, I saw a store with a sign like this (I smudged the phone number):


I don't know if the store is owned by a special person, or it has a very rare niche market.

No comments:

Page Hits