"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

L'amour, comment faire ...

In a surprised and confused glee, I managed to let some words fly out of my mouth.

Rarely have I run into him around this time in the gym. Never has him taken the initiative to talk to me. What I managed to say yesterday evening wasn't the 100% truth, but something that had been toned down and down-to-earth. The truth would probably be too much and halt the conversation, making it even more awkward for ongoing interactions. The truth, however, may also help break the ice. Anyway, I will never know because I've used this one and only opportunity.

You can never prepare yourself for this kind of opportunity, and when an opportunity arises, you either benefit from it, or screw it up. I don't know when next opportunity will show up. Maybe it will be right around the corner when I go out, but the situation will be totally different, totally unexpected.

How to talk to your crush? How to respond to his words? How to pursue love? Comment faire l'amour? I really want to know the answers.

I hope I will do better next time, and I know I will.

A

No comments:

Page Hits