"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, February 1, 2009

end of holidays

I spent most of my holidays in my parents' place so I ended up doing nothing most of the time. I really feel like going to some isolated beach on an tropical island with someone.

I stayed in Taipei on the first day of this long vacation just so that I could attend the over-crowded Chinese New Year Special Edition of body combat class, where the hot instructor also participated in the instruction. I decided to come back to Taipei one day before the holidays ended so that I could attend the class taught by the hot instructor on Sunday morning, just to make up the two classes taught by the same hot guy during the holidays when I was not in Taipei.

I went to a body combat class in Taichung branch. The instructor in Taichung was good at the combat moves, but I didn't like the music he chose; nor could he compare to the hotness of the über-hot instructor in Taipei. haha

I realized that I just wrote a blog entry without making any constructive points. (oh, well... 又是花癡文一篇)

A

No comments:

Page Hits