"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Pretty Face of Romance

C reminded me that a person in love and being loved, besides looking happy, would also be hotter and prettier than when he/she is not in love and being loved.

I guess that's true.

Since the beginnin of April, or much earlier in February, bad acnes have been crawling on my face and taking their territory on my back too. Maybe it's my time not to look pretty with nice skin any more. Maybe it's just that LOVE has abandoned me, leaving me with ugly memories on my face, taking away with him the joy of bringing down yet another innocent man once full of spirits and hopes. I feel unpretty, and discouraged.

D still looks gorgeous and probably hotter than before. I know he is still loved, but I don't know if he is in love. Now that I am shunned out from his life, I really don't know what's happening to the man I care for the most.

Well, I feel excluded and redundant.

No comments:

Page Hits