"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yongning - Kunyang

Whenever I walk down the stairs, at Taipei Main Station, to the platform of the MRT blue line, linking Yongling and Kunyang, I will unconsciously look at the direction for Kunyang, trying to see if the train heading for Kunyang is arriving soon. As soon as I stand at the side of the platform heading for Kunyang, I realize that it is the wrong direction. I don't live in that direction any more. I don't need to get off at Sun Yat-san Memorial Hall Station any more. I don't need to walk past three blocks and a small alley to get home any more. I don't need to climb 5 floors to go home any more. I don't have a place that I feel home any more.

Then I will walk to the other side of the platform, checking out when the next train to Yongning will arrive. I will need to get off the train and then walk through the indifferent crowds. I will need to take an elevator to go to my floor. I will need to return to that place, where no one will wait for me to go back or want me to wait for him to go back. That place is just a temporary shelter, without any emotion, without any love.

No comments:

Page Hits