"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Stories with Crayons...

I am not a man with exiciting coloring stories.

I can't tell you that I color with different crayons in the gym shower room.
I can't tell you that I pick up a crayon in a shopping mall and then color with it somewhere in the mall.
I can't tell you that I bring disposable crayons home to color and throw them away afterwards.

I can't because I don't have any to tell.

I only know that if too many colors are used on the same paper, the paper will become black and gross eventually. Nobody would want to keep it.

No comments:

Page Hits