"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, July 18, 2008

Understanding

Now I understand something.
I am not smart enough, or do not have enough social skills, to take social/interpersonal cues.
I am usually slow, very slow, to realize interpersonal matters.

I should have learnt it in school days, but I failed no matter how high my academic grades were.
I never paid attention to social skills. I always thought, with good personal traits, people would come to you by themselves. I don't need to do anything. I have been wrong.

Now it's my deepest and strongest repentance.
I hope there is still enough time to make amends.
I know I will change and make amends and I believe in it.

No comments:

Page Hits