"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boss Bottled

Boss Bottled is my favorite eau de toilette. I knew about this fragrance when I was about 18 years old(?), some time before my graduation from high school. I was in the airport in Italy with my mother, and we were having so much fun trying all kinds of fragrances. I decided I liked this one the most, but I bought D & G Masculine in the end. This bottle of my very first eau de toilette has been sitting on my shelf since then, still full.

There is a sale on fragrances and body care products close to my gym so I went there and took a look. I decided to buy Boss Bottled and started to use some once in a while. I REALLY REALLY love this smell. HMMMM... by the way I also love the smell of my Body Shop lavender shower gel and L'Occitane lavender body milk.

I found three commercials for Boss Bottled:

The first model for Boss Bottled is Alex Lundqvist, from Sweden. He is hot.


Another commercial with Alex:


The model in the current Boss Bottled commercial is Gabriel Aubry, from Montreal. He is not as hot as Alex.

No comments:

Page Hits