"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Friday, January 16, 2009

Boyfriend -

While Avril Lavigne may sing her best damn song about how she wants to take the place of somebody's girlfriend, I wish I had the same kind of guts to make such bold actions.

Am I too coward? Or am I just too rule-abiding? Is there, however, any rule in a game of relationship? If there is any rule, why do people break up when nobody breaks the rule? Well, I am not gonna dig too deep into such brain-hurting philosophical question.

I just want to be bolder and more capable of making any moves. Why am I so inert? Or I am just not experienced enough? But who needs experience if he can have a stable and lifetime relationship?

Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend music video is prohibited from embedding.
Click the link here to enjoy the music:

Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne

I can see the way,
I see the way you look at me.
And even when you look away I know you think of me.
I know you talk about me all the time again and again



No comments:

Page Hits