"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ugly Betty / 醜女貝蒂

[auto-post][自動發文]

Ugly Betty is a popular TV show in the north America. It has had really good rating for the past few years. Currently they are playing season 3 in north America.

I started to watch this TV series about 2 months ago. Now I am almost done with season 2. At first I felt that the entire show would probably be moral teaching all the time, and how inteligence and brain are more important than a pretty face. As the show goes on, however, I started to see the show in a different perspecitve. Sometimes the different forms of love exemplified in the show realy moved me. It even almost made me cry on several occasions. I am such an emotional man. Ha!

Well, I think that if a comedy can make you cry as well, then it's a good comedy.

醜女貝蒂是北美洲相當熱門的電視影集,過去幾年的收視都相當好,目前北美洲播放的是第三季。

我大約兩個月前開始看這部影集,現在差不多快看完第二季了,起初我覺得這整個影集大概會說教意味濃厚,智商和腦筋比美貌還重要之類的教訓,不過當我愈看愈多集後,我對這部影集有了不一樣的觀點。這部電影所表現出各種類型的愛讓我很感動,甚至有幾次還讓我差一點哭了出來,我真是感情豐富啊,哈。

嗯,我認為喜劇如果也能讓你哭的話,那才是最好看的喜劇。

A

No comments:

Page Hits