"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Monday, January 5, 2009

exchange of words

No words were exchanged because both people were reading and enjoying their breakfast as people who know each other for a long time do not need to have conversations all the time.

No words were exchanged because one of them was angry at the other one's sadness, and the other didn't want to make the angry one even angrier all the while wondering if anger, instead of consolation, was the right reaction to another's sadness

No words were exchanged because phone connection was bad. One of them was having fun with several new people brought home by a friend, whereas the other was standing among millions of strangers, waiting for the moment to arrive.

No words were exchanged because they have different mother tongues, and one of them expects the other to speak the foreign language like a 100% native speaker. Well even native speakers of the same language do not understand each other completely all the time.

Listen - I hate this word. I do listen.
It's just that people in the movies and TV series speak much more clearly, and I can also turn the volume up. Even so, it's also possible (and it happens) that native speakers do not understand what some people in the movies or TV series say.

Patience wins the game.

I try to clam myself down, but it feels like I keep contradicting myself by trying to calm and suppress the rushing agitation down within. My heart rate and my breathing have been quite fast lately and it's not normal. When I lie down on my bed every night, I feel that the air that I breathe in always tries to escape from me as quickly as possible, and never reaches my lungs. So I will try to breathe deeply to smooth my breathing speed, but it only works for a second and then the air is reluctant to go inside my body again. Then I feel my pulse and count my heart rate. Well, it's still faster than normal.

It's disturbing.

No comments:

Page Hits