"A movie is not a movie if it's not shown on a gigantic screen with state-of-the-art surrounding sound effects, " says a movie addict, "it would be like watching a soap opera on a b/w TV in a small living room."

"Bleh"


Andre
:D

Saturday, January 17, 2009

self-esteem

What is self-esteem?

Is it the feeling I get when I realize someone I am interested in already has a boyfriend? Or the feeling I get when my ex even tells me that the boyfriend of the person I am interested in is much hotter than I am.

Is it the feeling I get when people I once chatted online with just walk past me, without bothering to say hello to me? Is it the fear of the pressure of socializing? Is it something that is falling into an bottomless abyss?

When I look into the mirror, I see a lonely face. There is nobody around to come behind me and hold me while looking into the mirror together.

Je veux être assez chaud comme lui, ou encore plus chaud. Je veux être lui, comme un homme qui attire tous les yeux dans le gymnase, un homme qui a un copain comme celui qui m'interesse.

A

No comments:

Page Hits